Last Updated: 05/26/2018
- Information Collection. BSAM may collect information from you at several different points and in different ways on this Site. You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself other than the information that you automatically provide us (discussed below).
- Types of information. BSAM collects Non-personal Information through the Site. “Non-personal Information” is information that does not identify you individually (such as group demographics) or does not permit a direct association with an individual. It may include information derived from Personal Information (defined below) that has been removed from unique identifiers or is otherwise depersonalized or combined with information about other users to form aggregated data. BSAM also collects contact information from you through the Site. This may include Personal Information, though BSAM requests your work-related contact information. “Personal Information” includes your personally identifiable information including first and last name together with email address, mailing address, telephone number or additional contact information. To the extent Non-personal Information is associated with Personal Information, the combination is treated as Personal Information.
- Amendments. This Site ignores “do-not-track” notices from browsers and other “do-not-track” mechanisms. BSAM does not engage in online behavior tracking practices from this Site.
- COPPA. BSAM does not knowingly collect Personal information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. If BSAM discovers that any registration is made by a child under the age of 13, such registration will be immediately and permanently canceled and removed from the Site, with or without notice.
- Information Use and Disclosure. BSAM uses and shares the information you provide us and the information we automatically collect from you in accordance with this Section. BSAM does not place any restrictions on the use or disclosure of Non-personal Information.
- General Purpose. BSAM’s primary goal for the Site is to provide drivers with information about the importance of tire maintenance and driving safety. By collecting information from you, BSAM will optimize content to better need the needs of the Site’s audience.
- Affiliates and service providers. BSAM may share your Personal Information with its affiliated entities to enable them to make the same use of it that BSAM makes of it. BSAM may share your Personal Information with third party service providers that perform services to or for BSAM or on BSAM’s behalf, solely for purposes of providing such services.
- California. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please fill out our contact form at https://www.bridgestoneamericas.com/en/contact-us/write-to-us, call us toll free at +1 800-543-7522, or write us at Bridgestone Americas, Inc., ATTN: BSA Communications, 200 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201.
- Data Security.
- Safeguards. This Site incorporates various physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted. Only IT managers of BSAM and its affiliates and their service providers who need access to your Personal Information to perform a specific job are granted access to your Personal Information. The servers where BSAM stores your personal information are kept in a secure environment protected by a firewall.
- Caution. While BSAM has taken precautions to safeguard your Personal Information, BSAM cannot guarantee complete security because complete security does not presently exist on the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that BSAM shall not be liable for any security breach that results from causes or events that are beyond BSAM’s control (such as acts of God, hacking, terrorism, power outages, defects in third party security products and services, your own acts and omissions, and other similar events beyond BSAM’s control).